If you arrive at Cape Leveque with a boat, it is hard to imagine experiencing all of Australia without a boat.
Designing for off-road travel to out-of-the-way places is more than an art…it is the structured science of getting so much functionality for so little weight and making it compact and durable. And this fits perfectly with boats, particularly for smaller boats you carry off-road.
This guide covers these topics:
- Performance versus Weight: Summary of Rigs and Weight
- Where to store the Outboard?
- What size Boat?
- Using a Boat Loader
- Folding Boat Trailers
- Storing the Folding Boat Trailer
- The Most eco-friendly solution is a RIB and electric outboard
- Summary of RIB Advantages and Disadvantages
If you love fishing, there are thousands of places and hundreds of species to discover. If you just love exploring, then you can’t experience ALL of Australia without taking a boat with you off road.
Download this eBook to learn more about your choices.