Instead of talking about our designs, we have structured this ebook around identifying the problems in off road travel first and then offering some design solutions.
These designs may not suit everyone. Researching your own personal requirements for an off road camper trailer can take time. Once someone has travelled and gained experience they get better insight into what their requirements are, but the purchase has been made!
A 44 Page eBook containing:
- What makes a Camper an Off Road model?
- What “setting up” time and “packing up” time would you expect?
- What are the benefits and pitfalls of canvas?
- How easy is it to keep dust and midges out of the camper trailer?.
- What is the best airflow for comfort sleeping off-road?
- Essential design of Kitchen, cooking and refrigeration.
- How to get matching wheels & tyres.
- All about Batteries and Solar.
- How much water to carry?
- Braking – how does this affect your travelling?
- Size of the vehicle – size of the camper trailer.
Take this opportunity to hear from a manufacturer with over 6,000 units in out-of-the-way places in Australia.
Once registered, the download is instantaneous!